Our mug club is a great value for the serious Wild Onion beer fan. For $40/year, you get a wide assortment of deep discounts on our beers. Along with that, you get exclusive first tastings of some of our limited-release seasonal brews. If you’ve always wanted to be part of an exclusive club whose mission is to achieve happiness and fun times, look no further. We welcome you to our family!
Check out some of the benefits:
1/2 Price Growler
fills on Tuesdays
19 oz. Mug
to use at Pub
All Onion Pub Merchandise
All Craft Beers
6-packs, and 4-packs daily
Earn Double Rewards Points
on purchases as per rewards program rules with rewards card membership
Holders of the Onion Pub & Brewery Rewards Card will earn one point for every dollar spent at The Onion Pub & Brewery. Every ten points earned are worth $1 off future purchases at The Onion Pub & Brewery.
The following restrictions apply:
- Points are earned for food and beverage purchase only, tax and gratuity are excluded
- Points may be earned only by OPB Rewards cardholder that pays the check.
- Rewards Points are not earned on discounted items due to coupons, specials, complimentary dining certificates, VIP’s, etc.
Rewards Program Rules:
- Holders of the Onion Pub & Brewery’s reward card receive 10% of their total bill spent at the Onion Pub added to their card.
- Points are not earned on tax, gratuity or on discounted items from coupons, specials, complimentary dining certificates, etc.
- Rewards points are not do not apply to banquets or special events.
- The Onion Pub & Brewery reserves the right to terminated the rewards program, change, add or delete the rules to the program without prior notice at any time.
The Onion Pub & Brewery reserves the right to terminate the Rewards Card program, to change, add or delete to the rules of the program, all without prior notice, and at any time. The Onion Pub & Brewery reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member’s point balance if the points have been issued, received or redeemed through computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means or in a manner not authorized by these rules.